Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India’s leading B2B e-commerce platform and one of India’s largest & fastest growing ecommerce companies.
Lakhs of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the Udaan app every day to buy and sell goods at a hitherto unheard-of scale. Udaan’s logistics, payments and credit services empower our users to trade safely and easily.
We are a very passionate and driven team on a mission to grow India’s commerce by bringing the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We are looking for a Business Development expert to join us in this journey. If you are comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you’ll feel right at home. Read on to know more.
Role: Quality Specialist
CTC: INR 5 to 6 Lakhs per annum (Fixed, only statutory deductions)
Education: 2019 passing out Graduates in Agriculture or allied fields
Location: Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad (Candidates may have to spend a few months in Bengaluru for Training, before moving to the final location assigned)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper grading and sorting of fresh produce based on our buyer's need
- Managing ground teams responsible for sorting and grading executions
- Minimizing storage and transportation losses of fresh produce
- Setting up best practices of handling and storage of fresh produce
- Maintaining detailed metrics of performance of various vendors from whom fresh produce is sourced
- Innovating new techniques of storage , transportation and packaging of various types of fresh produce
- Specializing in Agriculture, horticulture domain
- Deep knowledge on crop production cycles
- Willing to spend time on ground understanding the nature of business
- Deep knowledge on best practices in F&V on fresh produce handling , storage, transportation and packaging