MBA 2019 Passing Out
READ BEFORE APPLYING
This is a Core Sales profile. Apply only if your are seriously interested in Core Sales job.
IMPORTANT: Candidates joining OYO Rooms before completion of MBA/PGDM will be granted maximum 2 weeks of examination leaves. No issues if you are joining after the completion of final exams.
Position Locations: Pan India Multiple Locations. These opportunities are available in all Tier 1/2 cities of India. Candidates hired in a zone are likely to be placed in the same zone.
ROLE: DEMAND MANAGER; DESIGNATION: SALES ASSOCIATE
CTC – 5 Lakhs/Annum
INR 4.5 LPA + INR 0.5 Lakhs (One time), Fixed – 3.6 LPA, Variable – 0.9 LPA
One time Bonus of INR 0.5 Lakhs if all A or B ratings in first 12 months
* Top 15% Associates earn monthly average variable incentive of INR 30,000 on top of their fixed salary. Variable is not capped.
Travel allowance is on top of this CTC.
• Bring demand in OYO network through bookings (DM role has a monthly revenue target)
• Revenue would include all the OYO products e.g., rooms, packages, banquet/conference hall.
• Responsible for timely payments and money collection from corporates/travel agents
• DM has to channelize GMV into entire OYO’s network of properties from different offline sources e.g., corporates, travel agents, events, referrals, medical, education sector etc.
• Onboard new accounts (corporate/travel agent) by pitching OYO's value proposition to the right stakeholders
• Build relationship and do account management with corporate and travel agent accounts through regular meetings/calls
• Drive bookings from corporate/TA accounts, and extract highest share of wallet
• Conduct regular meetings with accounts
• Make bookings as per client requirement through App (e.g., sharing quotations/options, creating bookings). Handle client’s escalations, in coordination with the operations team
• Collection of payments from clients on time
• Communication skills needed to pitch value proposition of OYO to clients
• Relationship building ability with accounts e.g., corporate admins, TAs
• Discipline in execution of tasks e.g., meetings, and daily planning etc
• High on energy and ability to work in coordination with stakeholder.