Case Discussion: Increasing economic ties with Africa by changing the mindset.
- What did you do after passing out from college?
- What are your interest areas? Do you read newspaper?
- Then about tata-mistry and Infosys fiasco?
- How will this management degree with your academic background will be able to help you in your future career?
- Do you know about listed companies in stock market?
- Sensex,nifty,BSE,NSE, commodities exchange market?
- How many companies are there in BSE and how are they chosen ?
WAT: By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Case Discussion: Reliance jio effect, free data and calling packs,etc. Are all the benefits of technological advancements being passed on to the consumers?
- A little conversation on the beatles (Mentioned that in my intro).
- About my gap as I graduated in 2016.
- Couple of questions about extra curricular activities and a social internship in egypt which i mentioned in the form.
- Asked about a recent corporate news. Mentioned tata-cyrus and infosys issue.
Few cross questions on infosys issue. Was asked about my views on the same.
Asked why do corporates give severance packages to people who resign.
WAT: India and China should be developed for asia to emerge
Case Discussion: A case about the Indian pharmaceutical company. The duration for the discussion was about 10-15 mins in a groups of 10
- Interviewed on topics of your choosing
- Anything that stands out in your resume (food industry in my experience
- No general knowledge or technical questions
Case Discussion: ABC ltd. Is selling an anti ageing pill to Europeans and the western world, the source of this product are trees situated in Himalayas in Ltd numbers. This pill is very effective in curing a life threatening disease (Mumbola) in Africa. But as the income level of these African countries is low, you might have to sell these at lower prices. As the international manager, what would you do?
- How did you feel as Production Manager as compared to other roles? How important was your role?
- Why did you leave your job?
- Couldn't you contribute to your father's business while working?
- How much have you contributed/increased the revenue/profit since you joined your father's business?
- Would you continue with the business after MBA? Why not?
- What is the USP of your business? Who are your customers? Name some of them.
- How much is India's economy? Compare with that of USA or Japan. Where India ranks as of now?
GD Topic: Is the penetration of companies like google into privacy of customers for advertisements justified?
- Justify your academic decline
- How to promote tourism in Uttarakhand?
- Question around BREXIT.
- Question around Oil Price Reduction
- Question around academic areas of interest
WAT Topic: Don't limit a child to your own learning for he was born in another time.
GD Topic: Imagine that you are a Financial accountant, and it is your first job, and you have found issues in Cash accounts. How will you react?
- Mostly around job related experience.
- Why do you want to do MBA?
- Why do you want to pursue IB?
WAT Topic: The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
GD Topic: Google knows more about you than your mother does.
- (Questions based on form)
- Company turnover
- Questions based on work experience
- Samsung Note 7 Crisis
- Questions around market share of Mobile Phones
- What is Digital India?
- Reliance Jio free internet stratergy- Profitable or not?
- One good and one bad thing about work experience in company.
- CPEC (one thing that will change the face of business question)
All the best!!