The online registration process for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2018 has started on 28th August and the exam will be conducted on 16th December, 2018.
Candidates aspiring to join MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to appear for the common, mandatory SNAP Online Test 2018. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
The Test Structure has been changed this year as instead of 150 questions, SNAP 2018 will consist of 130 questions. Out of which 110 questions will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and remaining 20 questions will be Non-MCQ (Type in the Answer).
The registration process for SNAP and institutes is now simplified. Aspirants can now complete the SNAP as well as programme registrations in the same portal (snaptest.org)
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO SNAP ONLINE TEST 2018
- Registration commences - August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Registration Closes - November 26, 2018 (Monday)
- Payment Closes - November 26, 2018 (Monday)
- Admit Card Live - December 01, 2018 (Saturday)
- SNAP Online Test 2018 - December 16, 2018 (Sunday) from 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs.
- Announcement of Result - 2nd week of January 2019
For more details : www.snaptest.org