Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT 2019, will be held on 6th January, 2019. Here are some important dates:
1. Application Starts: 20th August, 2018
2. Application Ends: 30th November, 2018
3. Exam Date: 6th January, 2019
4. Exam Timing: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
5. Mode of Exam: Online
6. Registration Fee: Rs 1,700 (without late fee)
7. Exam Cities: Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
The details can be found at: XAT 2019
List of institutes that consider XAT Score can be found here: XAT 2019 INSTITUTES
For your information, XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes) for over 60 years now, to select candidates for admission to management institutes. Apart from XLRI (Xavier Labor Relation Institute), the Xavier Aptitude Test score is accepted by some of the top B- Schools in India. After CAT, this has emerged as the second most popular test for MBA aspirants.