So, how’s your preparation going?
A common answer that would top the list is “TOO STRESSFUL”.
CAT has a reputation of being one of the most dreaded entrance exams due to the high level of competition and difficulty that it possess. So, it is natural for the aspirants to panic if they’re not getting the results that they expect during mock test even after intense preparation. If this stress is not dealt with, aspirants tend to lose their interest or concentration which hinders their performance.
Stress Management, if done right, helps an aspirant to remain focused on his/her goal and makes the preparation a lot smoother. And who better to learn from than the masters who overpowered this emotion and made it to their dream B-Schools.
So, here’s the way out according to these toppers:
1. Plan your preparation (CLICK HERE, for a customised printable study plan)
2. Attitude is the key, so stay calm & positive.
3. Analyse your Mocks, thoroughly!
4. Make time for your Hobbies, to break monotony and get yourself a fresh start.
5. Remember, Confidence follows and Action and not Vice-Versa