Admissions for BIMTECH PGDM 2018-20 batch are open. BIMTECH offers two year Full Time AICTE approved postgraduate diploma courses in General Management (PGDM), International Business (PGDM-International Business), Insurance Business (PGDM-Insurance Business Management), and Retail (PGDM-Retail Management). The Centre for Research Studies conducts Doctoral Programmes titled Fellow Program in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) approved by AICTE, and is also engaged in academic and industry focused researches.
Profile Based Early Round of PI and Write-up Process
B-Schools start their selection process by post declaration of CAT result, so to avoid overlapping in selection process and provide ease to students, BIMTECH has taken a noble initiative of conducting early round of selection process in December.
The candidates would be invited for the early round process which will be held in December 2017 based on their profile as judged from their :
- Consistency and good past academic performance
- Relevant work experience (if any) that brings value to the class room learning
This early stage selection process provides a candidate an opportunity to appear for the process with relative ease. At this point of time, after giving CAT, students are with fresh mind and can attend the process in a calm way and ensure their chance at BIMTECH accordingly.
Last date to apply : 30th November, 2017
The online application form is available at BIMTECH Website
NOTE : Candidates need to update their entrance test percentile (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) in the online application form after the same are declared for preparation of final selection list based on merit.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Appearing in Final Year Graduation Examination (1st attempt) in Summer 2018.
- Has a ‘pass’ result of Graduation i.e. no uncleared paper(s).
- Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation
- For admission to PGDM & PGDM (IB), an applicant must have a valid CAT (Score card of CAT 2017) or valid XAT 2018 score or valid GMAT 2017-18 score.
- For admission to PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM) an applicant must have valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
How to apply
BIMTECH Application process is Online. The application form can be downloaded from BIMTECH site and should be duly filled up and submitted by November 30, 2017.
Application form Fee
Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 1650/- through Credit/ Debit Card.
BIMTECH PGDM Programmes, Seats, Fee & Selection Procedure
BIMTECH offer following PGDM programmes at its Greater Noida campus. All the programmes are AICTE approved.
|Programme offered||No. of Seats||Fee||Selection Procedure|
|PGDM||240+27**||Rs 11 lakhs||Valid CAT 2017 score/ Valid GMAT 2017-18 score Valid XAT 2018 score+PI + Write-up|
|PGDM (International Business)||60||Rs 11 lakhs||Valid CAT 2017 score/ Valid GMAT 2017-18 score Valid XAT 2018 score+PI+ Write-up|
|PGDM (Insurance Business Management)||60||Rs 8.5 lakhs||Valid CAT 2017 score/ Valid XAT 2018 score /Valid MAT 2017-18 score/Valid CMAT 2017- 18 score/Valid GMAT 2016-17 score+ PI+Write-up|
|PGDM (Retail Management)||60||Rs 8.5 lakhs||Valid CAT 2017 score/ Valid XAT 2018 score /Valid MAT 2017-18 score/Valid CMAT 2017- 18 score/Valid GMAT 2017-18 score+PI+Write-up|
|**Supernumerary seats reserved for People of Indian Origin (PIO) / Foreign Nationals (FN)-International / Gulf Quota / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)|
Final Selection Criteria:
Parameters and Weightages for Merit Category / International Student Category
|Past Academic Performance(10th, 12th, Graduation)||5%|
|** Regional-Eastern States (seven sisters), Southern States (Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry) and State of Jammu & Kashmir||5%|
|#Gender (Female Candidates Only)||5%|
* Weightage for work experience would ideally be given to a candidate only if he/she had worked in executive or supervisory role for a minimum period of one year as on 01/09/2017, in a registered company having turnover of Rs. 50 crores or more in the preceding financial year i.e. 2016-17. However, management reserves the right to relax this particular norm on the merit of the case, if the candidate is from a start-up, entrepreneurial or social organization.
** For getting regional weightage, submission of valid proof of residence is must.
# Management reserves the right to make minor changes to address diversity on gender and social parameters.