GD Topic: Women make better managers.
- Can we be ethical and practical at the same time?Give an example.
- You have written ethical and practical in form.Explain.
- We are scared to ask you questions after seeing you in GD. You only tell us what to ask.
- Why were you like that in GD?
- What is the worst statement made by a student during the GD according to you?
- How was Business management interview and GD?
- What were your learnings from Business management GD? Are you a learner at all or this is how you do GD?
- Tell us something interesting you have read recently.
- What does your father, mother and sister do?
- Tell us your main strength.
- Anything else to help your candidature?
GD Topic: Globalisation leads to economic growth.
- Tell us something unique about Bhopal?Tell about one pro and one con of having BHEL in Bhopal.
- One pro and one con of being a day scholar.
- Questions from questionnaire were discussed.
- Why don't you go for one year of executive MBA as you already have 4.5 years of job experience?
- Asked technical questions about photography as I had mentioned it as my hobby?
GD Topic: Commoditization of women by media.
- Why the sudden increase in the popularity of Paytm?
- The advertisement of Paytm on various newspapers with a PM's face after demonetization was ethical or unethical.
- What are the negative consequences of demonetization?
- How can digital transactions curb black money?
- Your stand on anti-national slogans at JNU and the recent DU issue.
- She also raised the issue of recent killing of Indians in US?
- What you really want to do in life?
- What is your opinion on the supreme court's decision for mandating national anthem before every movie?
GD Topic: Do you agree that human rights are violated not by terrorism but by unequal economic distribution.
- What is the difference between private, deemed and state private university?
- Questions on my school?
- College project related questions.
- Why do you think your project idea has not been implemented in the real world yet?
- Why did you write vegetarianism on the form?
- How dinosaurs got extinct?
- What is the most famous dinosaur movie?
- Who directed it?
- What other movies did he make?
- Who was the Mughal emperor?Who was exiled to Rangoon?
GD Topic: Do you agree that couples should not work in the same organisation.
- Questions on UPTU. What is it's new name and year of an establishment?
- A few work related questions.
- UP is divided into four parts in elections. Why?
- What is caste based politics?
- Why don't you do theatre full time?
GD Topic: Does workplace romance affect employee productivity?
- Why did you score low marks in graduation?
- By whom were you more influenced, by mother or father? Why?
- Questions from the questionnaire.
- Why did you learn Python?
- Questions on open source software.
- Did you get coaching from any GDPI coaching centre?
WAT Topic: Only when we turn rich to poor and vice versa. Can we remove inequality?
- Questions from the form.
- Questions were in a way validating whether everything in the form is true or not
GD Topic: Is employee privacy more important than employee productivity.List pros and cons.
Human Resources Management Questions
- So you were campus placed in Samsung. What division do you work for? Brief us little about your work.
- List three good policies and three bad policies of Samsung. Discussion on the policies mentioned.
- Did you feel frustrated anytime?
- Some technical question.
- What is a glass ceiling in an organisation?
- Why is your caste and father's caste not similar?
- If we take you, can you prove that you belong to J&K?
GD Topic: "Trade Unions are Irrelevant".
- Discussed one of the answers from the questionnaire.
- Significant contribution in Samsung.
- Details of strategies for the new product launches as per your own ideas.
- Random question like Do you run?
GD Topic: Democracy is not good for economic growth.
- HR is too monotonous. Why choose HR?
- Are you for or against reservation for women in jobs?
- Gave a particular case where I had to choose between hiring women who aren't up to the merit or hire men in their place.
- Tell us 5 points about yourself to convince us to select you for this program. Substantiate them